Remixes of tracks from the album Back to Reality! Remixes by Peanut Butter Wolf and tracks by Tony Cook featuring Dam-Funk. Although Tony Cook is perhaps best known for being one of James Brown's drummers, he's demonstrated he adeptly handles the genre of 1980s-inspired boogie-funk. These tracks might never have been released if they hadn't caught the attention of Dam-Funk and Peanut Butter Wolf.
1. What's On Your Mind (Vocal)
2. What's On Your Mind (Instrumental)
3. What's On Your Mind (Acapella)
4. Later for Dancing (Stay the Night) (Vocal)
5. Later for Dancing (Stay the Night) (Instrumental)
6. Later for Dancing (Stay the Night) (Acapella)